Terms And Conditions
Welcome. Thank you for choosing to book with Forest Holiday Homes. We look forward to welcoming you. When you make this booking you are entering an agreement with us. Please read our terms and conditions of booking below.
- We welcome you to our resort. We will do all we can to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Please inform us of any special requests and any possible malfunctioning directly so that we can ensure a proper action is taken and solution provided.
- Advance bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- After any booking made via the website, phone or WhatsApp, we will notify you personally by email or WhatsApp once availability is confirmed by our staff. Payment of 50% deposit in advance is required for final confirmation. We will send payment instructions with the availability notice.
- No booking can be accepted as confirmed without the payment of a deposit. Any reservation will be only finally confirmed if a deposit of 50% of the total price is paid within 24 hours of receipt of our booking confirmation.
- Payment can be done via PayPall, UPI ID, Google Pay and most online payment methods and direct bank transfer. Credit cards are not accepted.
- The balance of the room payment is due upon checkout at the guest house.
- Coupon codes are not valid for the peak season week around Christmas and New Year.
- Any coupons or discounts that are not correctly applied will be removed.
- You will receive the final total price with our confirmation.
- All prices include GST and there are no hidden charges.
CHARGES, DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT
- The guest is required to pay 50% of the total price quoted on the pro-forma invoice (being 50% of the total accommodation price) to secure his/her booking.
CANCELLATIONS AND NON – ARRIVALS
- In the event that the booking is cancelled 7 days or less prior to the guest’s arrival or during the guest’s stay, the full accommodation amount will be forfeited and, in instances where the guest has not yet made payment of the full accommodation amount, the guest shall be liable to Forest Holiday Homes for the outstanding amount.
- In the event that the booking is cancelled 14 to 8 days prior to arrival, the guest will receive a refund of 50% of the deposit.
- In the event that the booking is cancelled more than 14 days before arrival, the full deposit will be refunded.
- No show is fully charged. If you do not arrive on the day of your reservation and do not notify us of a delay, we will hold your room until check-out time the following morning. Deposit will not be refundable.
CHECK IN CHECK OUT
- Foreign nationals must have their passports (with valid visa) with them when they arrive.
- Original ID proof documents must be provided at the reception before check-in.
- Passport, Aadhar, Driving License and Government ID are accepted as ID proof(s).
- Couples below 18 years of age are not allowed at the property.
- Check-in time is 12pm IST and check-out is before 11am IST. You are welcome to ask if an early check-in or a late check-out is possible and our team will advise you depending upon our occupancy and our guests’ timings. We will do our best to accommodate you if we have availability.
- Room keys on arrival: During normal working hours the keys will be handed over to the guest after final payment and administration. Special arrangements for key collection must be made for late arrivals.
- Room keys on departure: Please leave the room keys with the staff or at reception.
- Room keys during long term stay: Long term stay over guests must lock their rooms on their way out and keep their set of keys for the duration of stay.
- Lost key or damage to locks- The cost for replacement of lost room keys or damaged locks is applicable and to be paid immediately.
- The use of so called soft drugs/ hash or marijuana is not allowed in the public areas. The use of soft drugs on the premises is not allowed. Smoking of cigarettes is only allowed outside of the building.
- The use of drugs and being in the possession of it is strictly forbidden and are not permitted on the premises.
- All public areas and guest bedrooms inside the building are non smoking. Should you found to be smoking in your room a charge will be made to cover the extra cleaning of furnishings and fabrics.
- Even though we love animals, we don’t allow pets into our rooms. It is important to us that all of our guests feel relaxed and at home and some people may have an allergy or can be scared.
- There will be no refunds for early departures, for breakdowns of air conditioner, appliances, etc, if said breakdown is due to weather or other conditions over which the house owner has no control.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
AVAILABILITY AND USE OF PROPERTY
- Forest Holiday Homes management and staff will do its best to ensure that all facilities listed by the villa will be available during your stay. However, we cannot guarantee that they will be available as maintenance and other work may be necessary from time to time.
- South Goa often experiences powercuts and blackouts, mostly of very short duration. This obviously is beyond our control.
- Property pictures are real. There might be some change in products, colours or things and may not be perfect as appears in picture.
TERMINATION OF CONTRACT
The proprietors have the right to terminate a contract for any guest in our opinion who behaves unreasonable or causes detriment to the wellbeing of the neighbours or other guests. In any event no refund will be due.